Self-Service: Analytics Holy Grail
For some time now, business and technology leaders have been trying to make business intelligence and analytics more readily available to their employees, customers, and external partners. The benefits of self-service analytics seem obvious, yet many organizations continue to struggle to achieve any real progress toward making it a reality. This lack of success begs the question:
- What drove the need for self-service?
- What was your approach for deploying self-service analytics?
- What organization changes were required and how did you manage those changes?
- What other issues did you face in achieving self-service and how did you overcome them?
- What have been the biggest lessons learned so far?
Date & Time
- November 17, 2016
- 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Managing Director, Business Analytics at CBRE
Director Business Intelligence and Data Governance at US Cellular
Manager of Performance and Decision Support at Walgreen’s