Exploring AI’s Evolution in Analytics: Now, Next, and Beyond
Join us for ALN’s annual members-only, end-of-year celebration, including a thought-provoking presentation and cocktail reception amid the holiday lights exhibit at Brookfield Zoo in Brookfield, IL.
- Networking and cocktail reception (5:30 p.m.): Start by connecting with your data analytics peers over drinks and appetizers.
- Kick-off and introductions (7:00 p.m.)
- Feature presentation (7:15 p.m.): Gather for a presentation on the hottest topic of the year: AI. In this session, we’ll provide analytics professionals with a comprehensive understanding of AI’s trajectory in analytics, from present-day implementations to future possibilities. We’ll delve into a structured exploration of AI’s evolving role in analytics, guided by the “Now, Next, Later” framework to:
- Examine current AI applications in analytics, highlighting use cases where these technologies are reshaping today’s businesses
- Explore imminent AI advancements expected to further transform analytics
- Contemplate the long-term future of analytics, including emerging technologies
- Event raffle and wrap-up (8:15 p.m.)
- Extended networking and access to Holiday Magic light show (8:30-9:00 p.m.)
- Network with fellow data analytics executives and professionals
- Explore the future of AI-driven analytics
- Learn how our sponsors can help advance your AI and analytics agenda: Alation, Mavent Analytics, and Pyramid Analytics
- Enter a raffle to win one of three bottles of Dom Perignon or Cristal champagne for your upcoming holiday gatherings
Don’t miss this much-anticipated, end-of-year celebratory event!
** This event is exclusive to ALN Executive Members. Qualified members can sign up here.
Date & Time
- Thursday, December 7
- 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
South Gate Main Entrance
3300 Golf Rd
Brookfield, IL 60513
Senior Director of Digital Strategy at Society of Actuaries
Alice Locatelli is a senior leader focused on technology innovation. Throughout her career, Alice has held roles in analytics, including her time as COO of a blockchain analysis SaaS company, a strategist in data and analytics at a social impact firm, and over a decade at Accenture focusing on data science. An alumna of Stanford, UChicago, and Emory, Alice advises organizations developing cutting-edge AI solutions, and codes AutoGen agents for fun.