Join us for the highly anticipated return of Analytics Uncorked! Experience a one-of-a-kind event that combines networking, thought-provoking roundtable discussions, and a delightful wine tasting experience as we pour over three timely topics in the field of data analytics.
- Networking and Drinks (5:30 PM): Begin the evening by mingling with fellow data and analytics enthusiasts. Share insights and experiences over a glass of fine wine or craft beer.
- Roundtable Discussions, Appetizers, and Wine Tastings (6:15 PM): Participate in dynamic roundtable discussions led by our Advisory Board as we sample several fine wines and explore these three topics facing data analytics leaders today:
- Investing in R&D for Analytics: Share innovative ideas, discuss the latest trends, and delve into how research and development can catapult your analytical capabilities and drive business growth.
- Establishing Analytics and AI Governance: Discuss the challenges, share best practices, and learn from each other’s experiences to steer your organization towards responsible and effective use of data and AI.
- Implementing ML Ops: Engage in an insightful discussion about the best practices, common pitfalls, and success stories related to the implementation of ML Ops in your organization.
- Meeting Wrap-Up (8:30 PM)
Why Attend Analytics Uncorked?
Analytics Uncorked provides a unique opportunity to:
- Network with fellow data analytics executives and professionals.
- Share your experiences and challenges in the field.
- Gain valuable insights from industry experts and peers.
- Explore the latest trends and innovations in data analytics.
Don’t miss this vintage evening of knowledge-sharing and wine tasting. Reserve your spot today!
We look forward to raising a glass to a fruitful year ahead in data and analytics at Analytics Uncorked.
** This event is exclusive to ALN Executive Members.
Date & Time
- Wednesday, October 25
- 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
798 W Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005